|Home Purchase Options|
|Vanguard Marketing and Investments, Inc. has several ways to help you buy your next home.
1. Purchase--Of course, we would be happy to sell you a home the normal way. Just make a reasonable offer. We are flexible sellers-which means-we will consider offers that help you meet your mortgage company's requirements, and help with your down payment.
2. EZ Rent-to-Own.--In 2005--Texas passed a law that prohibits homes from being sold with a traditional Lease Option agreement. Our EZ Rent-to-Own plan works like this...We rent you the home for several months--while we help you improve your credit score.
Improving your score will lower the interest rate you have to pay, the cost of your down payment, and your monthly payments.
Our credit repair is FREE, and we will introduce you to mortgage companies that make loans at reasonable rates, and that are normally hard to get.
3. Lease Option--If you qualify to get a loan within four months, this could be a good way to get you into a great home quickly. This option can only be a short term contract because of the way the law is written in Texas. Ask to see if you qualify for this program.
4. Swap Equity--If you have a home that you have been making payments on for several years--you probably have built up some cash equity. If you sell that home through a realty company you will have to pay them several thousand dollars in sales commissions.
With our plan--you trade the equity from your old home toward the price of the new home. This plan also saves you the pain of making monthly interest, tax, and insurance payments while you wait for your old home to sell.
5. Rent--We also rent houses. When we rent a house, it is our goal to keep the house rented for a very long time--years! If you consider yourself a long term renter--this option might be one--we could consider together.
6. You Tell Us--As mentioned above--we are flexible sellers. We are willing to listen to you, and help you get the home you want at the price, and terms that fit your needs. Give us a call, and we will do everything we can to help you get the home of your dreams.